Rules & Regulations
Due to Covid 19, we will be following the Covid 19 Guidance Outdoor Recreational Amenities.
- All courts must be booked using the online booking system.
- No guests are allowed until further notice.
- Maximum of four players are allowed on each court.
- Club house is currently open for use of washroom only.
- No loitering in the club house or patio area.
- Wear a mask when you enter or exit the tennis courts.
- Use your racquet only to pass balls back to other courts.
- Use of the practice court is limited to 15 minutes if others are waiting.
- Maximum of four balls are allowed on each court.
- Only the club pro and approved instructors can use baskets of balls on court 1.
- If there are delays on intercounty league nights, league play takes precedence over all bookings on that night.
- Appropriate tennis attire must be worn at all times.
- Shoes with non-marking soles must be worn.
- Smoking is prohibited on club grounds.
- Pets are prohibited on tennis courts.
- Profanity and abusive language are not tolerated.
- Saturday and Sunday 12:30pm to 3:30pm