Rules & Regulations
- All courts must be booked using the online booking system.
- Members must keep the combination of the entrance gate confidential.
- Members must ensure the entrance gate is securely locked if you are the last to leave.
- Physical distancing is encouraged when you’re inside the clubhouse.
- Use of the practice court is limited to 15 minutes if others are waiting.
- Maximum of four players are allowed on each court.
- Maximum of four balls are allowed on each court.
- Only the club pro and approved instructors can use baskets of balls on court 1.
- If there are delays on intercounty league nights, league play takes precedence over all bookings on that night.
- Appropriate tennis attire must be worn at all times.
- Shoes with non-marking soles must be worn.
- Smoking is prohibited on club grounds.
- Pets are prohibited on tennis courts.
- Profanity and abusive language are not tolerated.
- Saturday, Sunday and Holidays 12:00pm to 3:00pm (3 courts)