- 10/2/2021 Virtual AGM took place at 10am. The club finished with more members than in the previous couple of years and we are in excellent shape financially. Brett’s term as President expired after 3 years; a new Executive team was announced.
- 8/06/2021 We will NOT be accepting new membership for this year until further notice. Thanks to all the members who have joined and hope everyone will continue to enjoy the rest of the summer.
- 5/21/2021 The City has removed their locks. We are ready to open tomorrow at 8am. If you are a registered member go ahead and reserve a court!
- 5/20/2021 Good News! Outdoor tennis will be allowed starting Saturday, May 22, 2021. We’re awaiting info from the City as an extra lock was put on each of the gates at Hillcrest (and other community clubs). Until we have access to the club we cannot announce an opening date yet.
- 4/16/2021 The Ontario government announced today that all outdoor sports facilities including tennis clubs will be closed until May 20 at least. Stay safe for now!
- 4/12/2021 We will be opening as a community tennis club on April 17, 2021, a few days ahead of schedule. Click on the CourtReserve menu above to become a member. See you on the courts soon.
- 4/04/2021 We are currently setting up and testing an online booking system. Starting this season all courts will have to be booked online.
- 3/28/2021 Hillcrest Tennis Club will re-open on April 21, 2021. If you would like to receive more information, we will be happy to add you to our mailing list at email@example.com
- 3/14/2021 Nets are up and the courts are open (Cresthaven entrance), operating as public courts for the time being.
- 3/01/2021 Hillcrest Tennis Club will re-open in 2021. We are awaiting the renewal of our permit and some indication of what protocols can be put in place in compliance with Public Health.
Introducing Hillcrest Tennis Club
We are a non-profit community based tennis club, with plenty of available free parking in the area. Whether you wish to play tennis for fun in a social environment, take a few lessons, or play on competitive teams, Hillcrest Tennis Club offers something for everyone of all ages. We are located in a quiet residential neighbourhood amidst the attractive surroundings of Cresthaven Park on
Hillcrest Tennis Club operates from early April until late October, including evenings, with our lights on until 11 pm. In 2015, all 4 courts were resurfaced. We have a functional clubhouse with men’s and ladies washrooms, kitchen with refrigerator, food serving area, tables and chairs, BBQ and member information bulletin boards. The club is a member of the NYTA (North York Tennis Association) and the OTA (Ontario Tennis Association).