- 10/31/2022 The club is now closed. Stay safe and see you all next spring.
- 5/09/2022 We have suspended accepting new members until further notice. You will be put on a waiting list when you register.
- 4/03/2022 The club will open Sat, Apr 9. If you are a registered and paid member go ahead and reserve a court! As before you can book 6 days in advance.
- 4/01/2022 Our online registration is still open. Regular membership fees are in effect as our early bird special has ended.
- 3/15/2022 Our new executive team has started planning for the upcoming season. The first announcement for 2022 is our early bird special for adult members. Click on Court Reserve menu above to find out more about membership fees.
Introducing Hillcrest Tennis Club
We are a non-profit community based tennis club, with plenty of available free parking in the area. Whether you wish to play tennis for fun in a social environment, take a few lessons, or play on competitive teams, Hillcrest Tennis Club offers something for everyone of all ages. We are located in a quiet residential neighbourhood amidst the attractive surroundings of Cresthaven Park on
Hillcrest Tennis Club operates from early April until late October, including evenings, with our lights on until 11 pm. In 2015, all 4 courts were resurfaced. We have a functional clubhouse with men’s and ladies washrooms, kitchen with refrigerator, food serving area, tables and chairs, BBQ and member information bulletin boards. The club is a member of the NYTA (North York Tennis Association) and the OTA (Ontario Tennis Association).