- 5/09/2022 We have suspended accepting new members until further notice. You will be put on a waiting list when you register.
- 4/03/2022 The club will open Sat, Apr 9. If you are a registered and paid member go ahead and reserve a court! As before you can book 6 days in advance.
- 4/01/2022 Our online registration is still open. Regular membership fees are in effect as our early bird special has ended.
- 3/15/2022 Our new executive team has started planning for the upcoming season. The first announcement for 2022 is our early bird special for adult members. Click on Court Reserve menu above to find out more about membership fees.
- 11/01/2021 The club is now closed. Have a good winter and stay safe. See you all next season.
- 10/02/2021 Virtual AGM took place at 10am. The club finished with more members than in the previous couple of years and we are in excellent shape financially. Brett’s term as President expired after 3 years; a new Executive team was announced.
- 8/06/2021 We will NOT be accepting new membership for this year until further notice. Thanks to all the members who have joined and hope everyone will continue to enjoy the rest of the summer.
- 5/21/2021 The City has removed their locks. We are ready to open tomorrow at 8am. If you are a registered member go ahead and reserve a court!
- 5/20/2021 Good News! Outdoor tennis will be allowed starting Saturday, May 22, 2021. We’re awaiting info from the City as an extra lock was put on each of the gates at Hillcrest (and other community clubs). Until we have access to the club we cannot announce an opening date yet.
Introducing Hillcrest Tennis Club
We are a non-profit community based tennis club, with plenty of available free parking in the area. Whether you wish to play tennis for fun in a social environment, take a few lessons, or play on competitive teams, Hillcrest Tennis Club offers something for everyone of all ages. We are located in a quiet residential neighbourhood amidst the attractive surroundings of Cresthaven Park on
Hillcrest Tennis Club operates from early April until late October, including evenings, with our lights on until 11 pm. In 2015, all 4 courts were resurfaced. We have a functional clubhouse with men’s and ladies washrooms, kitchen with refrigerator, food serving area, tables and chairs, BBQ and member information bulletin boards. The club is a member of the NYTA (North York Tennis Association) and the OTA (Ontario Tennis Association).